Jiangsu University (JSU) is a national key university and a top research-based academic institution for engineering sciences in China. It is also one of the most popular universities in China for international students because of its warm and friendly environment. JSU boasts of a robust educational and social system with the most affordable tuition fees
Experience first hand the opportunity to integrate with other international students from across the globe by applying for the CSC Belt and Road Scholarship at JSU.
Apply Before the Deadline!
The CSC Belt and Road Scholarship at JSU
Jiangsu University has been authorized from chinese government scholarship council to recruit international students for Agricultural Mechanization a`nd Electrification undergraduate degree. This program will be covered by CSC Belt and Road Scholarship. Only those students who are the residents of belt and road countries can apply on this scholarship.
This scholarship is specific to some degree programs which is being offered by Jiangsu University. The CSC Belt and Road Scholarship is full and partial funded award. Below are more details about the scholarship:
University: Jiangsu University
Course level: Bachelor Degree Only
Award: Full and Partial Scholarship
Mode of application: Online Application
Nationality: International students around the world
Award can be taken in: Jiangsu, China
Deadline of application: 18 June 2020
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Bachelor degree applicants must hold a senior high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
- Scholarship is open for new students only.
- Do not post the hard copies until you have been selected as a CSC candidate.
Students can choose one of the following programs after the foundation program in Agricultural Mechanization and Electrification.
1) Agricultural Electrification
2) Agricultural Mechanization and Automation
3) Energy and Power Engineering (power machinery engineering and automation)
4) Energy and Power Engineering (fluid machinery and engineering)
5) Mechanical Designing, Manufacturing and Automation
Chinese language (no basic chinese language required, students will get one year chinese language course prior to degree program)
Apply at China Admissions’ online application system website. Choose the program of your choice (applicable to the scholarship), fill the information and upload the required documents.
Short listed students will be invited for interview on WeChat between the 20th to 23rd of June.
1) Passport information page scanned copy
2) Notarized highest degree
3) Notarized highest transcript
4) Study plan
5) Foreign Physical examination form
6) Other supporting documents
1) Free Registration
2) Tuition fee
3) Medical Insurance
4) Monthly living allowance of 2500 RMB
One or several items of the full scholarship will be covered.