If you want to take your management skills to the next level, gain valuable international insights and enhance your business ability, the MBA programs offered by Antai College of Economics and Management (ACEM) at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) will mold you into the business professional that you want to be.
Be part of a world-class business school and prepare for a bright future ahead as business leaders and industry elite with ACEM!
Why ACEM at SJTU?
ACEM is one of the leading business schools in China. But what are the defining characteristics of the ACEM’s excellence?
- It is consistently ranked among the top 4 business colleges in China,
- Internationally, it is the first business school in Mainland China to be accredited by all three major international business college accreditation organizations: EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB,
- In 2018, ACEM was recognized by the prestigious Financial Times as: ranked #34 among Global MBA programs, ranked #1 in employment and ranked #1 in salary increase,
- ACEM has a stellar faculty, including 60 professors and 70 associate professors. 93% of the faculty holds Ph.D. degrees and 95% of the faculty have an overseas educational background or working experience.
What are the available MBA programs at ACEM?
Antai is located in the heart of Shanghai, China undisputed business capital and offers full-time and part-time MBA programs. These programs include the:
- International MBA (iMBA);
- China Leaders for Global Operations (CLGO)
- Finance MBA and;
- General MBA.
Antai holds classes at its campuses in Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Singapore. Its iMBA features classes taught completely in English while offering weekly Chinese classes. Antai has the unique advantage of being located in Shanghai’s downtown commercial district, enabling frequent interaction with Shanghai business and industry leaders.
Application Deadline for Antai MBA
The deadline of applications for rounds 3, 4 and 5 are as follows:
- Round 3 – March 13, 2020 (Friday)
- Round 4 – May 1, 2020 (Friday)
- Round 5 – June 5, 2020 (Friday)
To be accepted into the Antai MBA, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university, at least two years of work experience and proof of language proficiency.
The tuition fee for the full-time MBA is RMB 308,000 payable in two annual installments while the part-time MBA is RMB 408,000 payable in three annual installments.
Submit your application as early as now and increase your chances of getting accepted into the Antai MBA program through China Admissions. Our professional student counselors will assist you from document preparation to your safe arrival in China.