Do you want to be an independent thinker with a clear understanding of your business career path?
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) MBA program is looking for highly motivated, ambitious individuals looking to succeed in a global business environment. Application for rounds 4 and 5 are still ongoing. The deadline for round 4 is on April 20, while round 5 is on June 29.
Start your journey to a better tomorrow, check out the complete admissions information for CKGSB MBA.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Preferably two years or more of work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- A high level of proficiency in English
1. Online application form with uploaded supporting documents, including:
- Passport-size photo
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Degree Certificates & Diploma
- Official University Transcripts (screenshot)
- Scholarship application documents
- Application fee receipt (screenshot)
- Photocopy of Qualification certificate /Awards/Honors Certificates (if applicable)
2. Two recommendation letters
3. Official GMAT (60D-KJ-39) or GRE (4456) score report from ETS.
1. Submit Online Application
Applicants must fill out application form online and upload required supporting documents
2. Preliminary Screening and Reference Check
Your application package will be reviewed by MBA Admissions Office.
Applicants who have passed first-round review will receive an email invitation to the CKGSB MBA admission interview, which is composed of two parts:
- Individual Interview – An Interview Panel formed by a CKGSB professor and the MBA director will interview you for about 30 minutes.
- Interview with consultant from Career Management Center – You will have the opportunity to meet our CMC consultant to discuss your career path for about 30 minutes.
For overseas applicants, a telephone or video interview maybe selected in lieu of the in-person interviews. Arrangements will be made on a case by case basis.
4. Review and Decision
The MBA Admissions Board reviews your overall conditions, and makes a decision normally within two weeks. You will be advised by both regular mail and e-mail of your application result. It can either be an offer, a conditional offer, a rejection, or on-waiting-list.
5. Offer Confirmation
Once formally admitted, applicants should pay a deposit fee of RMB 40,000, or USD 5800 (equivalent to RMB amount in current exchange rate), in two weeks to confirm your place.
CKGSB MBA Scholarships
You are encouraged to apply as early as possible so you can be offered the best opportunity for application success and being awarded scholarships. Scholarship decisions will be made in conjunction with admission decisions.
Tuition and Other Fees
The estimated costs for the 2020 academic year includes:
- Tuition fee: RMB 448,000
- Books and supplies: RMB 7,000
- Room and board (on-campus): RMB 60,000
- Personal expenses: RMB 42,000
- Visa and residency: RMB 2,000
The approximate total for the entire CKGSB MBA program is RMB 559,000.
About CKGSB MBA
This accelerated English language 14-month MBA program helps young professionals transform into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies.
Participants will tap into unique mentoring opportunities that will connect them to the Who’s Who of business in China as they learn from some of the best academics in one of the most dynamic markets in the world.
The CKGSB MBA Program is known as “The Entrepreneur’s MBA“, and gives students access to a wide community of highly successful founders in China. You can learn more about the CKGSB Chuang (Founders) community here.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is China’s first independent, faculty-governed and non-profit business school. Founded in 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB’s mission is to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mindset.
CKGSB has a campus in Beijing, teaching sites in Shanghai and Shenzhen, and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, and New York. The school offers innovative MBA, Finance MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA) and Executive Education programs.
You can learn more about CKGSB here.
Apply for the MBA Program at CKGSB
Complete the form below.