Do you want to be an independent thinker with a clear understanding of your business career path?
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) MBA program is looking for highly motivated, ambitious individuals looking to succeed in a global business environment. Admissions for 2021 intake is going ahead as normal. Check out all the details here!
Application Deadlines For Foreign Students
|Round||Application Deadline||Decision Release|
|1||October 19, 2020||normally within three weeks|
|2||December 7, 2020||normally within three weeks|
|3||March 1, 2021||normally within three weeks|
|4||April 19, 2021||normally within three weeks|
|5||June 28, 2021||normally within three weeks|
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Preferably two years or more of work experience
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- A high level of proficiency in English
1. Application form with supporting documents including:
- Passport-size photo
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Degree Certificates & Diploma
- Official University Transcripts (screenshot)
- Scholarship application documents
- Application fee receipt (screenshot)
- Photocopy of Qualification certificate /Awards/Honors Certificates (if applicable)
- Two recommendation letters
2. Official GMAT (60D-KJ-39) or GRE (4456) score report from ETS.
How To Apply
1. Submit your online application and required documents.
2. Your application package will be reviewed by the MBA Admissions Office.
3. Two sets of interview – an individual interview with a panel formed by CKGSB professors and MBA directors and an interview with a consultant from the Career Management Center.
4. Review and decision. You will be advised by both regular mail and e-mail of your application result.
5. Offer confirmation
6. Once formally admitted, applicants should pay a deposit fee of RMB 40,000, or USD 5800 (equivalent to RMB amount in current exchange rate), in two weeks to confirm your place.
CKGSB MBA Scholarships
You are encouraged to apply as early as possible so you can be offered the best opportunity for application success and being awarded scholarships. Scholarship decisions will be made in conjunction with admission decisions.
Tuition and Other Fees
The estimated costs for the 2021 academic year includes:
- Tuition fee: RMB 448,000
- Books and supplies: RMB 7,000
- Room and board (on-campus): RMB 60,000
- Personal expenses: RMB 42,000
- Visa and residency: RMB 2,000
The approximate total for the entire CKGSB MBA program is RMB 559,000.
About CKGSB MBA
This accelerated English language 14-month MBA program helps young professionals transform into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies.
Participants will tap into unique mentoring opportunities that will connect them to the Who’s Who of business in China as they learn from some of the best academics in one of the most dynamic markets in the world.
The CKGSB MBA Program is known as “The Entrepreneur’s MBA“, and gives students access to a wide community of highly successful founders in China. You can learn more about the CKGSB Chuang (Founders) community here.
Apply for the MBA Program at CKGSB
We encourage you to apply as early as possible, so you get the best opportunity for application success and being awarded scholarships.
- 10 Different Ways to Say I Love You in Chinese! - June 15, 2021
- HKUST Has Announced the Launch of the First Digital MBA in Asia - June 15, 2021
- Northwestern Polytechnical University – Official Presentation for International Students - June 13, 2021