Admissions for Master’s Programs in China
1. Obtain a copy of the university application form and completely fill out the form.
2. Submit your application materials and pay for the application fee of your intended program.
3. The admissions committee at your university will review your application.
4. Your application will be forwarded to the subject department for re-verification and if successful, you will be invited for an exam.
5. Attend the examination periods. International students who are not in China will have other alternatives to take the exam.
6. Subject department will release admissions result via their website or send you a confirmatory email that you have been accepted.
7. An admission letter will be sent out to you so you can start your studies in China.
Applicants for Master’s program must have attained a bachelor’s degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China.
1. Fully filled out application form from the university of your choice
2. Graduation certificate and degree diploma
3. Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
4. Personal statement letter
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees
6. A copy of your HSK results (score requirement depends on the program and university)
7. Photocopy of your passport
8. Table of contents and abstracts of your academic publications and any other original achievement in your field
9. Other materials required by the specific school or department you apply to
Master’s Programs in China
Return to Guide Menu Page
Choose a city in China
Cost of living in Chinese cities
Degree levels in China
Admissions information by degree levels
Subjects to study
Careers in China
How to apply for a job in China
International students according to country of origin