We are a remote-first multinational team based in China, and worldwide, and we operate two of the world’s leading online platforms for studying abroad: China Admissions and Global Admissions. We have 200,000+ registered students and cooperate with 1,800 universities, including some of the leading universities in China and around the world. We help them do international marketing, online events, and grow their student recruitment. We are growing fast and looking for a highly motivated and ambitious international marketing manager to join our leadership team.
You will be working closely with top Chinese universities to carry out international marketing campaigns on our platform. Your objective is to ensure we hit KPI targets for each university, give them timely updates and reports, and ensure they are more than satisfied with our service.
– Understand the requirements of Chinese universities and international students and creating plans and ideas to satisfy them
– Write attractive articles about Chinese universities and studying in China for international students to be posted on our blog, socials, including wechat account
– Content creation on social media
– Keep universities updated on the marketing progress by sharing reports and holding update calls to share metrics and KPI with them
– Marketing scheduling and hosting online webinars and online events
– Contract management and renewal
You can also be involved in other areas of our platform such as student recruitment, university sales, and video creation and product development.
– Fast, concise and effective communication with an international open mindset
– Full stack – can think from different perspectives
– Strong track record in content creation
– Excellent ability to write
– Native-level English. Mandarin is an advantage but not necessary. Other languages are an advantage
– Alignment with our company values: Caring, Learning, Excellence, Focus, and Speed
We are seeking a candidate who:
– Is ambitious and entrepreneurial
– Has empathy for our customers and a desire to satisfy them
– Has initiative and is full of ideas
– Takes ownership of the role and acts as a leader and owner
– Cares about students and fellow team members
– Is looking for a long term position
Why join us?
– Work with a top international team with some of the smartest people in the industry
– Engaging work opportunities on multiple interesting projects directly with some of the top universities in the world
– Long term role with huge opportunities as we expand
– Flexible remote working arrangements
– International culture
– Travel opportunities
– Competitive pay with attractive incentives based on performance
To apply, email us with the code 19281929 to email@example.com with your resume (CV), and a brief description of your experience, introduce yourself and explain why you’re interested in this role.
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - December 1, 2023
- 2024 Intake: 7 Scholarships for ZUST - November 26, 2023
- Every Chengyu You Need to Know in HSK 6 (List of 111 成语） - November 22, 2023