We advise all students applying for 2019 intake to write a personal statement to accompany your application.
It can be very beneficial for you to write a brief one page letter which explains:
– 1) Why you want this course / program
– 2) What you plan to do in the future in your career
It can be good for you to show your real personality, it should include why you are interested in China. Show that you have done research about the University, and that will be a good student, will help others, and give examples of how you plan to do that.
Another tip is to include a really nice professional photo of you. This is the only impression that the University will have of you.
- International Student Recruitment Associate at China Admissions - October 26, 2021
- FAQ: Can I Transfer to a Chinese University? - October 25, 2021
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 18, 2021