Study an MBA in one of Beijing’s most beautiful universities in Beijing, as well as the dynamic city of London. With the PKU-UCL MBA, you’ll develop global business understandings between Peking University (Beijing, China) and University College London (London, UK). Learn more about how to apply for this exclusive program with our 2022 Admissions Guide.
7 Reasons to Pick the PKU-UCL MBA
- 2022 QS World U Ranking #8 in Global and #4 in UK
- Experiencing study life in both Beijing and London
- Earn a certified UK MBA degree from UCL
- Earn a certificate from PKU
- A shared alumni community of over 500,000 graduates
- Exclusive One-on-One career mentor scheme
- Full-time and Part-time Options
Application Deadline and Tuition for PKU-UCL MBA
Application Fee: 150 USD
Tuition: 368,000 CNY in total
The Peking University-UCL MBA launches in September 2017 and brings together two world-leading universities together in Beijing, the heart of one of the largest and most dynamic economies in the world, where the MBA program will be offered. Students will also have the opportunity to complete elective courses in London during the summer months.
The Peking University-UCL MBA combines the unique research and teaching strengths of the UCL School of Management and the Peking University National School of Development.
PKU-UCL MBA Curriculum
Students will complete a total of ten modules, seven core modules and three elective modules, covering over 20 different management areas.
Here is a sample curriculum from the 2020/2021 school year. These are some courses you might take as part of your MBA…
- Business Strategy and Analytics
- Global Leadership
- Entrepreneurship in Europe
- Managing Across Cultures
- Emerging Business Technologies
- Leadership in Chinese Traditional Culture
See the full list of 2020/2021 curriculum here.
- A good undergraduate degree from a recognised university – typically at least a UK Second Class Honours (2:2) or the international equivalent. For more detailed information about the degree requirements, please refer to UCL’s official website.
- Minimum 3 years’ full-time working experience after completion of an undergraduate degree and before starting MBA program
- Take and submit results from GMAT, GRE, or equivalent standardized test set by NSD
- A standard Level of English:
- English as native language or
- Completed a minimum of twelve months academic education leading to an awarded qualification, in a country that UCL considers to be “majority English speaking”, no more than three years prior to the proposed date of enrolment or
- Complete a minimum of eighteen months of work experience in country that UCL considers to be “majority English speaking”, no more than three years prior to the proposed date of enrolment or
- IELTS （Academic）overall grade of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtests or
- TOEFL overall score of 92 with 24/30 in reading and writing and 20/30 in speaking and listening or
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition Test overall score of 92 with 24/30 in reading and writing and 20/30 in speaking and listening or
- PTE（Pearson Test of English) (Academic) overall grade of 62, with a minimum of 59 in each subtests or
- LanguageCert International ESOL Test: B2 Communicator test with High Pass with a minimum of 33 in reading, writing and listening and 38 in speaking. C1 Expert and C2 Mastery tests with Pass will also be considered or
- Achievement indicating a ‘standard’ level of English in any alternative English language qualification or test recognized by UCL. Please refer to UCL’s official website to get more information.
To apply to the PKU-UCL MBA, you are required to take an admissions test. You have three options:
- GMAT (600 or above) (GMAT Code: Full-time SVH-36-11; Part-time SVH-36-62)
- GRE (minimum scaled GRE score of 157 for the verbal part (61%) and 158 for the quantitative part (64%) (GRE Code：4101))
- Peking University-UCL On-campus Analytical Test
The On-campus Analytical Test offered by the university includes two parts: Inductive Reasoning Ability Test and Numerical Reasoning Ability Test. Math, logic, and reasoning are the biggest skills tested by this exam.
You can read more about the On-campus Analytical Test and how to prepare here!
Peking University is known as the most beautiful and historic campus in China. The PKU-UCL MBA is located in Langrun Gardens, a magical corner of the campus with a surprising history.
Click here to start your incredible MBA journey across two countries with PKU and UCL!
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 8, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022