September 2021 intake at Peking University is now open for applications. PKU is accepting applications for all degree levels. Here’s the application timeline for master’s and PhD programs:
- Application period – October 14 to December 4
- Application deadline – December 11, 2020
By December 11, all applicants must have mailed hardcopies of application materials. You can check the complete requirements that you need to submit here. We highly recommend that you send your documents two weeks before the deadline. Aside from master’s and PhD programs, the application deadline for bachelor’s degree is on March 1, 2021.
There are many advantages to submitting your application early. You’ll have a higher change of getting accepted and be the first one to apply for scholarships. For more information about the 2021 intake, read this article here.
If you’re ready to apply to Peking University, get started with your application here!
- Is It Worth Studying MBBS In China? - April 1, 2021
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021
- International Students in China Vaccinated Free of Charge Against COVID-19 - March 31, 2021