Tongji University School of Economics and Management (Tongji-SEM) has announced that the application period for the Master of Global Management (MGM) program opens this weekend, on May 27-28th, for the final 2023 intake. Don’t miss this opportunity to apply to one of the most highly valued management degrees in the world, as ranked by The Financial Times.
This MGM program, run by the School of Economics and Management (SEM), is a highly internationalized 2-year course that offers a deep insight into China’s business environment. It is ideal for international graduates and young professionals or entrepreneurs with an interest in international management and the Chinese economy, and who aspire to take up international leadership positions in their careers.
To apply to the MGM program,ensure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Copy of your passport
- Graduate certificate and degree certificate
- Original or notarized academic transcripts of the bachelor program
- IELTS/TOEFL report within 2-year validity
- Original recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Physical health report
- Catalogue and abstract of published papers and any other material showcasing your academic research ability (this is not compulsory but can strengthen your application)
- The online application system will be open to international students on Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28, 2023.
- Ensure that all application documents and the non-refundable application fee of RMB 600 are received by this weekend to avoid your application being waived.
- Once your documents are submitted and approved, you will be contacted in the following week to arrange an interview.
- Note that admission is granted on a rolling basis, and the available slots are limited. We recommend that you begin preparing your application as soon as possible.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 to be eligible for this course.
About Tongji University
Tongji University, located in Shanghai, is renowned for its commitment to excellence in education and research. With a history spanning over a century, Tongji has consistently ranked among the top universities in China and is recognized internationally for its academic achievements. The School of Economics and Management at Tongji University offers a comprehensive range of programs designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in today’s globalized world.
- China’s Most Beautiful Universities in 2024 - November 19, 2023
- Introducing BNU-HKBU United International College: Liberal Arts Education in China - October 11, 2023
- Why Choose China? Students Share Their 12 Top Reasons - September 15, 2023