China Business Cast is a podcast featuring experienced entrepreneurs and business people making things happen in China, and has recently interviewed our CEO, Richard Coward.
Richard shared his story and spoke about Education programs in China as a way to come to China and start a business, which was a part of his experience.
These are the questions that Richard was asked:
- Richard, what is your story? How did you start China Admissions and what China Admissions do?
- Do you see any change in the way students apply these days to Chinese schools? Is the market growing?
- What opportunities are still out there for new education companies in China?
- China is a perfect place for Ed Tech companies, as education is an important in a Chinese family. do you follow this kind of startups? Any interesting ones in particular? Any interesting ones out of China?
- How are Chinese Universities changing? How do you see it developing in the future?
- Are the university are foreign friendly?
- What advice would you give to people who want to come to China to start a business?
- What’s the story with that speech you gave to 8000 people?
- What’s the best way to get in touch with you?
To learn the answers to them, click here, and to learn more about China Admissions itself click here.
If you are interested in applying for Universities in China, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Learn Chinese from BLCU: Winter Solstice Festival - December 20, 2021
- You Won’t Believe This Real Life “Hogwarts” In China! - November 24, 2021
- List of Chinese Universities Accepting Nigerian Students - October 17, 2021