China’s bustling cities have been grounded to halt since the emergence of COVID-19 earlier this year. However, with the swift initiative of the Chinese government, cases of the virus have declined, and China is steadily restarting its economic engine.
Through stable restorations and consistent return of normalcy, China’s economy is slowly but surely gaining momentum. Join the Open Masterclass hosted by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and learn about how China is restarting its economy and the incentives during COVID-19.
Open Masterclass details
- Topic: China Economic Restart and Incentives during Covid-19
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi
- Date: 14 Mar 2020 (Sat)
- Time: 16:00-17:30 (Beijing Time, China)
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
About the China Economic Restart and Incentives during Covid-19 Masterclass
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Continuing Education have launched an Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business. Previously, it was taught using an online and offline format, however, it is now a fully online program, taught in English on weekends.
The Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business covers past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU Online Certificate in Chinese Business called the EBA (Elites of Business Administration).
After completing the program you will receive:
- a deeper understanding of doing business in China;
- a certificate from Shanghai Jiaotong University;
- networking opportunities with SJTU alumni and fellow students and;
- business support from SJTU students and you will have access to professors and lecturers who can provide valuable advice on business propositions, staff problems, legal and taxation problems, talent recruitment, brand promotion, venture investment, bank investment advisement, business establishing, law consulting, docking of industry, university and research, etc.
You can also register for other SJTU Open Master Classes here:
- Learn How to Write Sales Pages that Convert on Sunday, 15th March at 2 PM
- The Power of Coaching Open Masterclass on Thursday, 12th March at 6:30 PM to 8 PM Hosted by Shanghai Jiaotong University
***Note: You can only sign-up for one free master class. If you would like to join more than one master class, you will be required to pay for the succeeding programs.
About the Lecturer
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Long term expertise in international consulting with a specific focus on East Asia. Lorenzo teaches taxation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University and has been Adjunct Associate Professor at International Business School Suzhou. He is a Tax Advisor and a member of American CPA, Australia CPA, Hong Kong Institute of CPAs, Italian CPA and Auditor Associations. He is based in Shanghai, where he is the Partner of the consulting firm RsA, specializing in emerging countries.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- Top 10 Ranked Chinese Universities - July 4, 2022
- What I Learned After 8 Years Of Living In China – UIBE PhD Student 🇲🇳 - June 16, 2022
- Top 3 Reasons To Study Robotics Engineering At ZUST! - June 15, 2022