The Fudan International MBA Program was launched in 1996 as a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Check out Fudan International MBA application rounds and deadlines for 2021 intake here:
|Round||Application Deadline||Interview||Decision Release|
|1||November 15, 2020 (closed)||End of November||December|
|2||December 31, 2020||Mid of January||January|
|3||March 15, 2021||End of March||April|
|4||April 30, 2021||Mid of May||May|
How To Apply
Apply for the Fudan-MIT International MBA (iMBA) here.
– University degree or above from a recognized university
– Professional or full-time work experience are desirable, normally no less than 2 years
– An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (International applicants)
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of your passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: USD 130
Note: If your original certified copy of diploma/degree and transcripts are not in English, make sure to provide the version translated in English.
Apply for Fudan-MIT International MBA Program
Round 1 recently closed last November, but there are still three more rounds left. Apply now to increase your chances of getting accepted.
About Fudan University School Of Management
Fudan University launched its business discipline as early as in 1917, and later set up the School of Business in 1929. After China started to implement the reform and opening-up policy, Fudan University took the lead to resume the management education. The University later set up the Department of Management Science in 1979 and finally reestablished School of Management in 1985.
After rapid development during three decades, the School now consists of 8 departments and 31 cross-disciplinary research institutes. The School provides 5 professional Master’s degree programs including MBA/EMBA, Master of Professional Accountants (MPAcc) Program, Master of International Business Program, Master of Finance Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program. Learn more about Fudan University here.