China Europe International Business School’s (CEIBS) top-ranking MBA program is still accepting applicants for MBA Class of 2023 beginning in August 2021.
CEIBS extended the application deadline to Wednesday, 2nd June 2021. The admissions test will be on 19th June 2021. As the program is highly competitive, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Read our comprehensive CEIBS MBA admissions guide here.
How to Apply
Please complete the form below to register your interest for application.
CEIBS MBA Pre-Application Scholarships
To strengthen CEIBS’ commitment to educating responsible leaders versed in ‘China Depth’ and ‘Global Breadth,’ CEIBS is proud to announce the launch of their new Pre-Application Scholarships for international talents who can bring their China experiences into CEIBS’ classrooms.
Pre-Application Scholarships can be combined with CEIBS’ existing pool of merit-based scholarships, diversity-based fellowships and financial aid to fund up to 100% of your MBA tuition (exclusive to our 2021 intake).
Learn how you can apply here.
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA program has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 17 consecutive years (2005-2021). Below is a summary of its rankings:
- #1 in Asia and #7 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2021)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
- Top 10 Ranked Chinese Universities - July 4, 2022
- What I Learned After 8 Years Of Living In China – UIBE PhD Student 🇲🇳 - June 16, 2022
- Top 3 Reasons To Study Robotics Engineering At ZUST! - June 15, 2022