We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Chinese-Speaking Global Business Development Manager to join our leadership team to drive our growth with Chinese universities to the next level.
We are the leading online platform to apply to Chinese universities. We are a multinational team based in China, and around the world. We have 200,000+ registered students and cooperate with China’s top universities. We help them do international marketing, online events, and grow their international student recruitment.
– Lead Development – Reaching out to Chinese universities to build new relationships
– Giving proposals and signing new contracts with universities
– Invoicing and contracts assistance
– Global opportunities. International University business development – reaching out to Global Admissions
– Other activities to help our platform growth such as content marketing, student sales.
– Fast, concise and effective communication
– Strong track record in sales and BD
– Fluency in English and Chinese
– Alignment with our company values: Caring, Learning, Excellence, Focus, and Speed
We are seeking a candidate who:
– Is ambitious and entrepreneurial
– Takes ownership of the role and acts as a leader and owner with ideas and leadership
– Independent and has an open mind
– We prefer candidates who are located in China
– Full stack – can think from different perspectives
– Commits to excellence
– Cares about students and fellow team members
– Is looking for a long term position
Why join us?
– Work with a top international team with some of the smartest people in the industry
– Flexible remote working arrangements
– International culture
– Travel opportunities
– Competitive pay with attractive incentives based on performance
– Long term role with huge global opportunities as we expand
Learn more about us and our team here.
How to apply?
We will evaluate shortlisted candidates with a brief test and phone interview. The next stage is a more in depth interview and then we will typically do a brief paid trial project.
To apply, submit your application, resume (CV), and Introduce yourself and explain why you’re interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the code 192812 in the email subject.
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - December 1, 2023
- 2024 Intake: 7 Scholarships for ZUST - November 26, 2023
- Every Chengyu You Need to Know in HSK 6 (List of 111 成语） - November 22, 2023