The Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) is an elite business program for international students, taught in English, that offers a dual degree from INSEAD business school and Tsinghua University.
The Final Deadline for this prestigious program is April 23, 2023.
However it is an advantage to apply in one of the earlier admissions rounds.
Program duration: 22 months
- Application fee: $150 USD
- Service fee: $100 USD
- Tuition: $125,000 USD
- Scholarships are available. Students can apply for the scholarships after they have already been admitted to TIEMBA. 58% of the Class of 2020 received a TIEMBA scholarship. The scholarship award averages at 12% of the tuition fee.
- Your company may also be willing to help fund the EMBA. See more here.
Significant Work Experience
- Previous students have an average of 14 years work experience, and at least three years in a management role in charge of teams and/or projects.
- If you do not have significant work experience, you may be better suited to an MBA: Chinese Executive MBA vs. Regular MBA: What’s the Difference?
GMAT Test Score, or Take the INSEAD Assessment
English fluency and basic knowledge of a second language
- Deyi Wu: TIEMBA provides insight into Chinese culture & business - November 27, 2022
- 6 Reasons Why Shanghai’s Sino-British College is the Perfect Location - November 25, 2022
- NPU Cancels Application Fee for China Admissions Students! - November 23, 2022