How should managers respond to unexpected hazards, risks, and unpleasant surprises? Declare war and act like a general? Energize and encourage out-of-the-box mindsets?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker. This trial class will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of four fundamental leadership styles and their most successful uses when management teams tackle critical situations.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Why diversity is the ‘immune system’ of international teams?
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date: Tuesday, 2nd June 2020
- Time: 19:00-20:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
Objectives, Contents, and Course Highlights:
- How should managers respond to unexpected hazards, risks and unpleasant surprises?
- Declare a war and act as a general?
- Energise and encourage out-of-the-box mindsets?
- Listen, coordinate and support, or perhaps act as a decisive implementer of emergency processes?
- Choices depend on the personality, nationality and background of each manager, not to mention each team member.
- In this one-hour event, intercultural leadership consultant Gabor Holch demonstrates advantages and disadvantages of four fundamental leadership styles, and their most successful uses when management teams tackle critical situations.
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor has been lecturing at Jiao Tong University for several years and has proven to be a knowledgeable and, interesting teacher with an in-depth knowledge of his subjects, commanding everyoneʼs respect. Gabor was Educated at Central European University (CEU), The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna (Diplomatische Akademie Wien) as well at the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Gaborʼs fortes Consulting.
Gabor is a highly skilled and committed communication and institutional development professional. More than 20 years of corporate training and consulting experience and a dynamic, result-orientated style enable him to help Chinese, foreign and mixed teams improve vital aspects of their performance. Vienna). Gabor has lived and worked in China since 2002 and is fluent in Mandarin as well as a number of other languages. Previously, he worked in international development missions in the United Nations and the OSCE.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.