What is the current status of the U.S.-China economic relations since the opening up of China?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “U.S.-China Economic Relations and the Road Ahead”, with Allen Wan as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: U.S.-China Economic Relations and the Road Ahead
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Allen Wan
- Date: Saturday, 29th August 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- Learn about the interdependency of the world’s two biggest economies
- Gain an overview of the current state of the global economy and financial markets
- Understand the implications for their own businesses and industries
- U.S.-China relations since the opening up of China
- Current challenges between the two nations that also impact other countries
- Use of charts and other analytical data to underpin the arguments
- Role-playing in order to find solutions to global problems
- Learning practical information that they could use at work
- Highly interactive discussions
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.