What are the winning and losing business models of foreign businesses in China? Where will foreign firms fit into China’s economy?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Preparing Foreign Businesses for the Next Ten years in China”, with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Preparing Foreign Businesses for the Next Ten years in China
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date: Tuesday, 16th June 2020
- Time: 19:00-20:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
Objectives, Contents, and Course Highlights:
- 2020 was meant to stand for ‘vision’ in many multinational firms, but the future of foreign business in China is more insecure than ever since the beginning of the ‘reform and opening’ period.
- In this one-hour event, intercultural leadership consultant Gabor Holch looks back on the main developments of foreign business in China during the past quarter-century and follows its main trends into the near future.
- Where will foreign firms fit into China’s economy?
- What are the winning and losing business models?
- What type of leaders can successfully take the China challenge?
- And perhaps most importantly, where can foreign firms enjoy a lasting advantage over rapidly developing local competition?
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor has been lecturing at Jiao Tong University for several years and has proven to be a knowledgeable and, interesting teacher with an in-depth knowledge of his subjects, commanding everyoneʼs respect. Gabor was Educated at Central European University (CEU), The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna (Diplomatische Akademie Wien) as well at the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Gaborʼs fortes Consulting.
Gabor is a highly skilled and committed communication and institutional development professional. More than 20 years of corporate training and consulting experience and a dynamic, result-orientated style enable him to help Chinese, foreign and mixed teams improve vital aspects of their performance. Vienna). Gabor has lived and worked in China since 2002 and is fluent in Mandarin as well as a number of other languages. Previously, he worked in international development missions in the United Nations and the OSCE.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.