Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new free online trial class with Filippo Garini as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Class Details
- Topic: Marketing & Social Media Marketing in China
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Filippo Garini
- Date and time: Saturday, 16th May 2020 at 09:00 AM -12:00 PM (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- The world’s landscape is changing considerably. The Coronavirus events of these months are profoundly changing the balance and China will play a key role in the global chessboard.
- How a new scenario will affect the Chinese consumer? Can we trace the Chinese consumer profile? What about the relationship between companies and consumers? What are the business sectors that we’d like to target? How marketers’ roles will change?
- We will try to analyze these profound changes and to chart together what a possible future may be.
- The seminar targets to be interactive, experiential, and requires active engagement by the participants.
- Analyze the profile of the Chinese consumer and the dynamics of social media marketing in China.
- At the end of the seminar participants will have the capacity to read some key business trends in China and be able to interpret signals from the Chinese market and the needs and expectations of consumers of this country.
- Insights, ”lessons learned”, real case study, practical tips, mistakes to avoid, ”mindset” to tackle the new challenge, will be part of the heritage that participants can take back home.
- Presentation of the seminar to participants
- The future is not what it used to be: thoughts on the shape of the “next normal”
- The trends transforming China’s Consumer economy
- A Click on the Chinese Consumer
- Understanding Social Media in China
- How to Enter the Chinese Online Consumer Market: some tips
- About E-commerce in China
- Zooming on WeChat, Tik Tok, and Tou Tiao apps
- The Pitfalls of Social Media in China: what we can learn from meaningful crisis management case studies?
- Discussion, Q&A and Conclusions
About the Guest Speaker
China Resident Partner | SigmaExperience
Teaching Fellow in Marketing and Program Director MSc Project Management | Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
Filippo Garini has developed his professional career as Manager, Entrepreneur, Management Consultant, and University Professor. Filippo has lived in China since 2012. He is currently SigmaExperience China Resident Partner. He is a university professor and teaches Marketing Management at the International Business School Suzhou – Xian Jiaotong Liverpool University. Previously Philip has worked in the China Shanghai branch of a company’s international consulting as Expert – Marketing & Sales and Green Business. He founded and managed 2 start-ups active in the green economy (renewable energy and bioproducts).
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.