How do you build a successful multicultural team in China?
Every manager and business owner knows that they are only as strong as their team. And building a high performing team is absolutely crucial to success, especially in such a fast moving and competitive market as China.
What are the challenges of building a successful team? And how to train your team so you can succeed in such a business environment?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Management Training and Coaching in China: Skills for Managers, Business Owners, and Consultants
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date and time: Saturday, 18th April 2020 at 14:00-17:00 (China Standard Time)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor Holch is an intercultural leadership coach, consultant, speaker and author specialized in East-West leadership and business relations. An expat since age 4, China-based since 2002 and working globally, Gabor has served 100+ clients in 30+ countries. He is a former diplomat, a Certified Management Consultant in English and Mandarin, a certified consultant at the management academies of half a dozen global corporations and licensed in major assessment tools including DISC, the Predictive Index, NeuroColor and MBTI.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.