Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Made for China 2020 Successful Leadership Profiles for Uncertain Times”, with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Made for China 2020 Successful Leadership Profiles for Uncertain Times
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date: Tuesday, 8th September 2020
- Time: 19:00-20:30 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
Objectives, Contents & Course Highlights:
- 20 years ago, foreign businesses in China needed their managers to be explorers and salespeople.
- 10 years ago, system builders and implementers.
- Recent years started rewriting the success criteria of foreign business leaders in China, and COVID19 accelerated that change.
- When multinationals and SMEs choose, hire, train, and promote their future China managers, past performance is a poor predictor of future success.
- In his lecture, intercultural leadership consultant Gabor Holch presents the main factors of change in China’s leadership environment,
- How they transform the requirements for successful leadership.
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor has been lecturing at Jiao Tong University for several years and has proven to be a knowledgeable and, interesting teacher with an in-depth knowledge of his subjects, commanding everyoneʼs respect. Gabor was Educated at Central European University (CEU), The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna (Diplomatische Akademie Wien) as well at the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Gaborʼs fortes Consulting.
Gabor is a highly skilled and committed communication and institutional development professional. More than 20 years of corporate training and consulting experience and a dynamic, result-orientated style enable him to help Chinese, foreign and mixed teams improve vital aspects of their performance. Vienna). Gabor has lived and worked in China since 2002 and is fluent in Mandarin as well as a number of other languages. Previously, he worked in international development missions in the United Nations and the OSCE.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.