- How can Chinese luxury brands emerge and become a leader in this competitive and challenging market?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Luxury Brands Management”, with Didier Marc as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Luxury Brands Management
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Didier Marc BRIZARD
- Date: Tuesday, 13th October 2020
- Time: 19:00- 21:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- To understand better the amazing development of the Luxury brands business in the Chinese market over the last 20 years.
- To identify the best Marketing and Sales practices to favor the emergence and/or the development of a Chinese Luxury brand.
- Luxury brands business environment
- A growing Chinese clientele
- A specific segmented market
- A special Marketing and Sales approach
- The strategy for potential Chinese luxury brands
- Asia and China, the key markets for foreign luxury brands
- How can a Chinese luxury brand emerge and become a leader in this competitive and challenging market?
About The Speaker
Didier Marc Brizard
By exchanging on a regular frequency with the top management of famous luxury houses, Didier has acquired a real experience and expertise in the development of Luxury business in China.
From 2008 to 2011, in addition to this editing activity, Didier has represented a Paris based Multi-Family Office for the purpose of expanding the presence of this company in China.
Didier was then responsible for advising the European clients of the Group regarding their investments in Asia as well as for developing the company’s Chinese clientele portfolio.
Later in 2012, Didier has been asked to lecture in some of Shanghai Universities. He has been then a professor at Donghua University and Jiaotong University teaching Foreign as well as Chinese students a variety of topics linked to the development of European Luxury Brands in China.
Starting in 2017, Didier has also been asked to join a Think-tank committee of foreign experts in Luxury business to discuss and identify solutions for facilitating the worldwide emergence and development of Chinese Luxury brands.
More recently, Didier has joined the team of Professors of a famous French Business School (EM Lyon) for lecturing two courses at this school’s Shanghai campus: Luxury Business in China and Luxury Business Management.
Through all these years of professional activities, Didier has acquired concrete expertise in Luxury Business Development and is now a recognized expert in this field.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.