Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Investing in Chinese & Global Markets”, with Allen Wan as the guest speaker. This course highlights developing skills that professional investors use and applying knowledge into your daily life.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Investing in Chinese & Global Markets
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Allen Wan
- Date: Saturday, 19th September 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- Learn investible markets
- Compare different asset classes
- Apply professional principles in making investment decisions
- Case studies
- Classroom discussion
- Develop skills that professional investors use
- Apply knowledge into your daily investing life
About the Guest Speaker
Deputy Bureau Chief, Bloomberg News Shanghai
Part-time Lecturer, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Allen Wan is Deputy Bureau Chief at Bloomberg News in Shanghai and a part-time lecturer at Shanghai Jiaotong University. Before transferring to Shanghai eight years ago, he worked in the New York office as a news editor. He is the former Asia bureau chief for CBS MarketWatch in Tokyo and also worked in the Washington, San Francisco, and London offices. He was a former reporter for Asiaweek magazine in Hong Kong and was a correspondent and editor for Reuters in Hong Kong, China, and Tokyo. He graduated cum laude in political science from Boston University and received a master’s in foreign affairs from Georgetown University and a Juris Doctorate from Rutgers Law School-Newark. He led the MarketWatch team that won the SABEW Best Business Reporting award and has also won awards
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.