Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new free online trial class titled Cutting through Covid-19: 10 Steps to Help You and Your Enterprise Effectively Navigate through the Coronavirus, with Mr. Ronald Joseph Lin as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Class Details
- Topic: Cutting through Covid-19: 10 Steps to Help You and Your Enterprise Effectively Navigate through the Coronavirus
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Ronnie Joseph
- Date and time: Tuesday, 26th May 2020 at 18:30 – 19:30 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
Module belongs to: Leadership & Personal skills improvement
- The whole world has been undoubtedly and irreversibly affected by the coronavirus and as a society, we must now face the new norm.
- We must learn to adapt to these changing times and that means adapting to new skills and innovations to help us lead during times of crisis.
- 10 invaluable steps to help companies and individuals in management positions to lead.
- Strategies and tips to help the management and enterprises navigate through the unforeseen obstacles and challenges that Covid-19 can bring.
- Integrated Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Financial & Venture Capital Investment
- Leadership & Personal skills improvement
- Other Modules
About the Guest Speaker
Ronald Joseph Lin
Adjunct and Visiting Professor
Ronald Joseph Lin was born on December 21, 1981 in Hoboken, New Jersey. Mr. Lin holds a B.A. degree from Brandeis University and a J.D. degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. Mr. Lin also holds the unique distinction of being the first and only American in history to pursue both the LL.M. and S.J.D. degrees from Zhejiang University’s prestigious law school.
Back in the United States, Mr. Lin worked extensively and in a variety of positions in government and within the private sector. Presently, Mr. Lin is an Adjunct and Visiting Professor at a number of universities in Hangzhou and also previously worked as a Legal and Compliance Manager for an Hangzhou-based private equity firm.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.