Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class about “China’s Young Generation Driving Consumption, Competition & Collaboration” with Lorenzo Riccardi and Zac Dychtwald as the guest speakers.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: China’s Young Generation Driving Consumption, Competition & Collaboration
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi and Zac Dychtwald
- Date: Tuesday, 20th October 2020
- Time: 19:00-21:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- Understand the drivers of China’s Millennial generation and how they are the engine of Chinese consumption
- Insight into consumer behavior of China’s youth
- Create actionable plans around engaging China’s young consumer
- What makes China’s 417 million millennials unique from their global peers?
- How is Young China different than Old China, and where can businesses capitalize?
- There are 5x more young people in China than in the United States, and they are the engine of consumer growth
- 79% of luxury purchases in China are made by those under the age of 40.
- 2/3 of all passport holders in China are Millennials and younger.
About the Speakers
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Lorenzo has taught taxation at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong, Tongji University, and Hult Business School. Tax Advisor and Certified Public Accountant specialized in international taxation at IBFD Kuala Lumpur, a Ph.D. researcher in Asian tax at Shanghai University. He is based in Shanghai, where he focuses on business and tax law, assisting foreign investments in China and East Asia.
Founder, Young China Group
Zak Dychtwald is the author of critically acclaimed Young China: How the Restless Generation Will Change Their Country and the World and founder of Young China Group, a market insights firm based in Beijing dedicated to bridging the world and China. Past clients include Google’s Next Billion Users, Colgate, and Schroders.
Zak has been invited to share his expertise for audiences on five continents and at events such as the Aspen Ideas Festival and the Wall Street Journal CEO Summit.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.