- What is the conflict really about?
- How is the U.S. planning to punish China on trade? How will China retaliate?
- What does the U.S. want? Why doesn’t China want to give in?
- Who is right?
- Who would be the winners/losers?
- How do you think this will play out?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “China’s Role in the Global Economy during Covid-19”, with Allen Wan as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: China’s Role in the Global Economy during Covid-19
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Allen Wan
- Date: Saturday, 25th July 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
This course focuses on China’s emergence as the world’s second-biggest economy since paramount leader Deng Xiaoping launched reforms in the late 1970s. How did China achieve double-digit growth in the past three decades and what impact has the trade war and Covid-19 had on the nation’s growth prospects? The class will also discuss China’s financial markets.
- “America First,” “Make America Great Again”
- Chinese Dream
- China Economic Goals
- Real insights of the China development Key Points
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.