Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “China’s Digital Green Business Ecosystem”, with Johnny Browaeys as the guest speaker. This course highlights the History of Environmental Governance in China, Paradigm Shifts in China policy development, China’s Industrial and Urban Transformation, and more.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Luxury Brands Management
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Johnny Browaeys / Yi Wen He
- Date: Tuesday, 27th October 2020
- Time: 19:00- 21:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- Learn the value of Big Data
- Learn the value of Green Economy
- Learn how to access and leverage Environmental Data
- Learn how to get the benefits from Greening your business
- History of Environmental Governance in China
- Paradigm Shifts in China policy development
- China’s Industrial and Urban Transformation
- Digitization of Compliance Management
- Business Resilience Management: from Retrospective Auditing to Proactive Risk Mitigation
- China’s Green Manufacturing System – Circular Economy in practice
- Financial and Fiscal incentives for Green Manufacturing
- Post-Covid: China2.0 leapfrogging the West
- Students get a new model to evaluate business risks in the new green and digital China
- Students learn how to foresee business risks and opportunities in China
- Students learn where and how to access business-related big data
- Students learn which sectors can draw government support and how to obtain it
About The Speaker
Director of International Operations, Greenment Environment
National Vice-Chair of the European Chamber Environmental Working Group, European Union Chamber of Commerce in China
Mr. Browaeys is a Belgian citizen living in China since 2003 with 26 years experience helping companies mitigate business risks in a global context.
Mr. Browaeys is an advisor for several companies including GREENMENT, the largest Chinese owned private EHS consultancy, focusing on Big Data Solutions to predict and improve business resilience, Yara, a leading European fertilizer company fast-tracking development of a Digital Farming business in China, and Seeder Clean Energy, a renewable energy solution provider. In 2009 he founded e8Resources, a Clean-Tech social enterprise reaching 25,000 people, performing 35 projects and creating 5 companies in 1,5 year.
Mr. Browaeys is a regular speaker on China business topics and teaches Circular Economy at Jiaotong University in Shanghai. As the National Vice-Chair of the Environmental Working Group of the European Chamber in China, he is a regular contributor to the European Chamber’s Position Paper on European business in China, the Chengdu Investment Guide, and various business magazines such as Eurobiz and the US Environmental Business Journal. A recent article is available online at https://www.eurobiz.com.cn/china-leapfrogging-to-a-circular-economy.
Mr. Browaeys previous assignments include setting up the first environmental consultancy business in western China for ERM, setting up the Soil & Groundwater Remediation engineering business for CH2M Hill, coaching Chinese business leaders in transforming business culture and results in the field of environment, safety, operational excellence and sales for DuPont. Mr. Browaeys is certified by ICF for Mastery in Coaching, NLP practitioner, and as an executive coach brings a unique perspective on understanding and navigating the China Business Context.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.