Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class about “China, US, and the World: Geo-Economic Trends” with Lorenzo Riccardi as the guest speaker. The course highlights main business partners, trade agreements, and future economic trends for investors interested in China and the global market.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: China, US and the World: Geo-Economic Trends
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi
- Date: Saturday, 11th July 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- US and China are the two largest economies of the world, the two countries trade and invest globally with geo-economic influence in every region. US has the world’s largest GDP, while China has the top GDP based on purchasing power parity (PPP), the two countries have a similar territorial extension but different size in terms of population.
- Washington and Beijing have signed double tax treaties, free trade agreements, and regional partnership agreements with most of the world’s nations.
- The course highlights key macroeconomic data, trade agreements, and duties policies between China, the US, and the world to show main geo-economic trends.
- Macroeconomic data
- Trade, duties and free trade agreements
- International organizations and regional partnerships
- Trade and FDI global influence
- Future geo-economic trends
- China, the US, and the World is a course focusing on macroeconomic data on trade between Beijing, Washington, and other countries in every continent. The course highlights main business partners, trade agreements, and future economic trends for investors interested in China and the global market.
About Guest Speakers
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Lorenzo has taught taxation at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong, Tongji University, and Hult Business School. Tax Advisor and Certified Public Accountant specialized in international taxation at IBFD Kuala Lumpur, a Ph.D. researcher in Asian tax at Shanghai University. He is based in Shanghai, where he focuses on business and tax law, assisting foreign investments in China and East Asia.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.