Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new free online trial class about the “China Tax System” with Lorenzo Riccardi as the guest speaker.
In this trial class, you will learn to provide insights on the main principles and overview of the Chinese Tax System and it will also discuss recent updates and tax reforms in China.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Class Details
- Topic: China Tax System
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi
- Date and time: Saturday, 30th May 2020 at 15:00-17:00 (China Standard Time)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Guest Speaker
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Long term expertise in international consulting with a specific focus on East Asia. Lorenzo teaches taxation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University and has been Adjunct Associate Professor at International Business School Suzhou. He is a Tax Advisor and a member of American CPA, Australia CPA, Hong Kong Institute of CPAs, Italian CPA, and Auditor Associations. He is based in Shanghai, where he is the Partner of the consulting firm RsA, specializing in emerging countries.
About The Course
In recent years, China has implemented numerous reforms of the tax system which have allowed for ever greater internal development and a more attractive context for foreign investments in various strategic sectors for the country. This seminar aims to provide insights on the main principles and overview of the Chinese Tax System and also discusses recent updates and tax reforms in China.
- An overview of China’s tax system
- Individual income tax
- Corporate income tax
- The new Foreign Investment Law 2020
The tax system in China is structured and composite and anyone who wants to invest, start or run a company or work in China, will have to deal with that system. In this course we give the key tools to understand the Chinese tax system as a whole and the main taxes on companies and workers in China.
Who Should Attend?
- Middle & Senior managers in an enterprise company
- Senior Managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations
- Top managers of enterprises: Chairman, General Manager, and Deputy General Manager
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.