What are the essential skills for international businesses to find, appoint, develop, manage, and promote local Chinese managers?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker. This trial class will talk about hiring and retention best practices; leadership localization and succession; and journeys from local to regional and global leadership.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Leadership Localisation for China: Developing and Promoting Leadership Talent
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date: Saturday, 23rd May 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- Objective: Essential skills for international businesses to find, appoint, develop, manage and promote local Chinese managers
- Contents: Demystifying China’s leadership culture; hiring and retaining local leadership talent; promoting and developing local managers
- Course highlights: Hiring and retention best practices; leadership localization and succession; journeys from local to regional and global leadership
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor Holch is an intercultural leadership coach, consultant, speaker and author specialized in East-West leadership and business relations. An expat since age 4, China-based since 2002 and working globally, Gabor has served 100+ clients in 30+ countries. He is a former diplomat, a Certified Management Consultant in English and Mandarin, a certified consultant at the management academies of half a dozen global corporations and licensed in major assessment tools including DISC, the Predictive Index, NeuroColor and MBTI.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.