Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class about “Business Structuring and Tax Planning” with Lorenzo Riccardi as the guest speaker. The course highlights the key tools to understand how to structure a business in a new country with a specific focus on China and how to consider the tax impact on business income.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Business Structuring and Tax Planning
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi
- Date: Saturday, 5th September 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- Forms of Business
- Tax Planning
- Corporate income tax
- New Tax and Corporate Trends
- The course gives the key tools to understand how to structure a business in a new country with a specific focus on China and how to consider the tax impact on business income.
- The course covers the Chinese tax system as a whole and the main taxes on companies in China.
About Guest Speakers
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Lorenzo has taught taxation at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong, Tongji University, and Hult Business School. Tax Advisor and Certified Public Accountant specialized in international taxation at IBFD Kuala Lumpur, a Ph.D. researcher in Asian tax at Shanghai University. He is based in Shanghai, where he focuses on business and tax law, assisting foreign investments in China and East Asia.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will you gain from the EBA program? Learn more about the benefits of the EBA or request for free information.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.