Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Banking and FinTech in a Post-COVID World”, with Maximiliano Postigo as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
NOTE: SJTU is offering only 1 free trial per participant. To attend more classes, please enroll in SJTU’s EBA program now!
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Banking and FinTech in a Post-COVID World
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Maximiliano Postigo
- Date: Saturday, 10th April 2021
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.