Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class about “Asia-Pacific A to Z: Discover New Markets of the Fastest-growing Region” with Lorenzo Riccardi as the guest speaker. The course highlights the main business partners, trade agreements, and future economic trends for investors interested in the Asia Pacific region and interaction with the global market.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Asia-Pacific A to Z: Discover new markets of the fastest-growing region
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi
- Date: Saturday, 8th August 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- Participants will learn about the geo-economics of Asia and the Pacific regions.
- To learn key players in every region: Middle East, Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania.
- To understand different regional economic partnerships
- To know the role of the ASEAN, its members and observers
- To learn the functions of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- To understand the trade agreements, trade facilitation and investment flows between countries
During this course you will cover:
- The growth patterns and macro-dynamics of the Asian-Pacific economies;
- Trade, duties and free trade agreements;
- International organizations and regional partnerships;
- Future geo-economic trends.
- The objective will be achieved through lectures, case studies, and class discussions.
- Lectures and readings will develop the main theories while class discussion will refer to the rich background of classmates and the experiences of the lecturers.
- Finally, case studies will permit participants to focus on real cases and current issues and developments.
- The course highlights the main business partners, trade agreements, and future economic trends for investors interested in the Asia Pacific region and interaction with the global market.
About Guest Speakers
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Lorenzo has taught taxation at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong, Tongji University, and Hult Business School. Tax Advisor and Certified Public Accountant specialized in international taxation at IBFD Kuala Lumpur, a Ph.D. researcher in Asian tax at Shanghai University. He is based in Shanghai, where he focuses on business and tax law, assisting foreign investments in China and East Asia.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.