Attention, students! If you were worried about submitting your application to Zhejiang University Bachelor’s programs or Zhejiang University International Business School (ZIBS), the deadline has now been extended.
The new deadline is March 31, 2022.
5 Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Make an account on China Admissions here
- Step 2: Find your program here and click “Apply Now”
- Step 3: Upload all your documents and pay the application fee
- Step 4: China Admission will review your application and contact you if there is anything to fix
- Step 5: We will submit the application to the university
Even though the deadline has been extended, we strongly suggest you apply as early as possible. Admissions are often offered first-come, first-serve, and scholarship consideration is often given to the students who apply early.
Apply to Zhejiang University Bachelor’s Programs
Apply to ZIBS
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 8, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022