Food is an important part of daily life for Chinese people. Not only enjoy eating, but Chinese people also believe that eating good food can bring harmony and closeness to the family and relationships.
The importance of food in Chinese culture itself dated back to thousands of years ago. With their deep passion for food and culture, Chinese people even have ancient proverbs that talks about food, for example ”To the ruler, the people are heaven; to the people, food is heaven” 統治者，人民就是天堂，對人民來說，食物就是天堂
So, what is your favorite food?
Nǐ xǐhuān chī shénme?
Do you like to eat Chinese food or Western food?
Nǐ xǐhuān chī Zhōngcān háishì Xīcān ?
I really like to eat Chinese food.
Wǒ fēicháng xǐhuān chī Zhōngcān
What do you like to eat (what is your favorite food)?
Nǐ xǐhuān chī shénme?
I like to eat dumplings
Wǒ xǐhuān chī jiǎozi
I like to eat Pizza.
Wǒ xǐhuān chī bǐsà
- 中餐 Zhōngcān = Chinese food
- 西餐 Xīcān = Western food
- 吃 chī = eat
- 喜欢 xǐhuān = like
- 非常 fēicháng = very, extremely
- 饺子 jiǎozi = dumpling
- 比萨 bǐsà = pizza
Learn More with Dalian Neusoft University of Information!
The Online Chinese Group Class at DNUI can take you from 0 to HSK 4 fluency in just 26 weeks!
Comparing with other Chinese language training program, this program has distinctive advantages:
- Short Learning Time, students can choose a learning stage based on their language base
- CTCSOL certified teachers, 18 years of Chinese teaching experience to foreign student
- Small-sized class, full attention from teachers
- Live teaching, face to face communication with teachers, after-class video record, and free eLearning materials are available
- Free trial class available, one free cultural class experience per month, Chinese study partner will be recommended, 2 hours of tutoring per week.
So far, this is one of the most popular Online Chinese Language Program our students applied for, and also the cheapest! The tuition fee starts from only US$ 130 for a 4-week intensive online course.
About Dalian Neusoft University of Information
Dalian Neusoft University of Information (DNUI) is a private university institution with campuses in Dalian, Foshan, and Chengdu, China, specializing in information technology.
DNUI provides predominantly undergraduate education and complementarily higher vocational education. Additionally, DNUI also provides postgraduate education, continuing education, and international student education.
There are more than 14,000 full-time students at school and nearly 800 full-time teaching and administrative staff, with 13 teaching institutions, five disciplines of engineering, science, management, arts and literature, and 28 undergraduate programs.