We are pleased to share that you can receive a 50% discount for applying to USTB during June. The application Fee is only $50 USD and you will receive priority fast track.
This is only available for students who are applying through China Admissions.
This is very popular for Chinese Language Programs.
One of the famous Universities in Wudaokou (student area, very famous itself) is University of Science and Technology Beijing, simply USTB.
It was founded in 1952 from the combination of five former colleges. Its former name was Beijing Industrial Institute of Steel and Iron, from that it changed to Beijing Steel and Iron Institute in 1960, and in 1988 it became University of Science and Technology Beijing.
It’s very popular among foreigners, especially among those who are interested in programs related to science and technology. Since 1954 USTB has accepted around 4200 international students from around 125 different countries.
USTB is renowned for its study of metallurgy and materials science.
Unlike other Universities in Beijing, international students are guaranteed dormitories. The sports facilities are also world class – The University built facilities especially for the 2018 Olympic Games.
We filmed a video at USTB and you can see it below, where we interviewed some students.
USTB is also one of the fastest to process your application.
Students who apply through China Admissions also get priority application processing for USTB. It can take 2 weeks, but we have been known to have the decision within as fast as 2 hours!
The Chinese Language program at USTB is particularly popular. You are divided into classes with students of different languages, so you are forced to learn Chinese more quickly. The program is also particularly intensive, so you will learn Chinese more quickly and get faster results than studying on other Chinese language programs.
- Master’s in Higher Education
- Master’s in Enterprise Management
- Master’s in Management Science and Engineering
- Master’s in International Trade
- Master’s in Information and Telecommunication Engineering
- Master’s in Environmental Science and Engineering
- Will Chinese Universities Increase Tuition Fees? - June 23, 2023
- Top 5 Places to Study Chinese: Your Path to Language Fluency - May 30, 2023
- Our Goal is to Help Empower a New Wave of Students to Understand China - May 10, 2023