China is the fastest-growing economy in the world. The construction sector in China is now the largest single market, with over 35 million people working in the industry.
Advance your knowledge about the Chinese construction market and its global construction process by applying at Tsinghua’s Master of Engineering in International Construction Project Management (ICPM) program.
Tsinghua ICPM 2021 Application Rounds are now open. This is a unique opportunity to embrace Chinese culture and to engage in the world of international construction.
Tsinghua ICPM 2021 Application Date
Only the fall semester is open for application. For the program starting in September 2021 the deadlines are:
1st Round: December 15th 2020
2nd round：March 1st, 2021
Know more about the ICPM program here.
Qualification of Applicants
- A non-Chinese citizen with a valid passport.
- Language Skills Requirements: Qualified English proficiency
- Degree Requirement: Applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree to a Bachelor’s Degree (or above).
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Beijing Government Scholarship
- School Scholarship/TA/RA
What is the Tsinghua ICPM Program?
Tsinghua University is a top-ranking and globally-recognised university that offers quality programs in China. The university offers the International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) program under the Department of Construction Management, School of Civil Engineering.
The ICPM puts China into the context of the global construction market (infrastructure, residential, healthcare, education, commercial, public and private projects).
The ICPM program aims to:
- broaden the knowledge of students about contemporary issues such as leadership, strategic management, and the delivery of quality international projects that will benefit stakeholders and society as a whole.
- equip students with the practical and technical skills to become qualified, management and construction professionals who are ready to take on innovative and advanced projects.
- ensure that students have strong theoretical knowledge, competent and sound judgment, and analytical skills to solve construction problems.
Need assistance to start your university applications in China? China Admissions will guide you through the process.
- 11 Reasons to Study in Shandong University! - July 14, 2021
- 5 Ways Fudan MBA Can Future Proof Your Career In Uncertain Times - July 8, 2021
- How to Apply on China Admissions’ Platform (Webinar Session) - July 2, 2021