There are two application periods: the first is due on November 30, 2021. The second is due May 15, 2022. The applications are on a rolling basis, or first-come-first-served, so students who apply early will have a competitive advantage!
How can you apply for the Tongji University MGM? Click this button to apply through China Admissions:
About the MGM Program
The Master of Global Management program at Tongji-SEM is a highly-valued management degree in the world. MGM ranked no. 35 in the world and no. 2 China in the Financial Times 2021 Global Masters in Management (MiM) ranking. It has been in the top 50 in the world for five consecutive years.
The program is also highly worthwhile for international students: 34% of the students are international, and 100% of graduates are employed at three months after graduation!
MGM is a full-time academic degree program that cultivates international recent graduates and young professionals with an interest in global management and the Chinese economy, having multi-cultural aptitudes and aiming to take up international leadership or entrepreneurship roles in their careers. Students will study in Shanghai, the cosmopolitan and financial capital of China.
Read 10 reasons to pursue the MGM at Tongji SEM in China here.
Application Fee: 600 RMB
Tuition fee: 158,000 RMB for the entire program, payable in installments–79,000 RMB per year
- Above 18 years old, non-Chinese citizen and under 35.
- Applicants for Master’s programs should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Healthy both physically and mentally
- IELTS: ≥ 6.0; or TOEFL: ≥ 550(PBT), ≥ 80 (iBT)
- Native English speakers or applicants with a Bachelor’s degree taught in English can be waived from the English Proficiency Certificate requirement.
- GMAT or GRE report is a plus and preferred, not compulsory.
- You will also need to prepare the required documents for the application, including a financial guarantor statement, recommendation letters, a personal statement, and transcripts. Learn more about the kinds of documents you will need here.
- Chinese Language
- Survey of China
- Marketing in China
- Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior in China
- Research Methods in Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Technological Innovation Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Banking and Financial Markets
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Integration Practice
- [Doing Business in China Module]
- Digital Innovation in China
- Business Negotiation in China
- Managerial Economics in China
- Business Law in China
Research & Dissertation
- Thesis Proposal
- Code of Academic Integrity
- Academic Lectures
- Mid-Term Evaluation
SEM has built up extensive and long-term cooperation with 100+ partner universities and institutions worldwide. Every year, we provide 330+ exchange slots to our students for 30+ dual degree programs and 70+ exchange programs. Some of our international partners are: emlyon business school, ESCP Europe Business School, Lehigh University, and Polytechnic University of Milan.
- Explore UIC’s Campus in Stunning Zhuhai, China - December 3, 2022
- March 2023 Intake in Chinese Universities Deadlines - December 1, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Study International Construction and Project Management at Tsinghua 2023 - November 30, 2022