Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, short XJTLU, offers new programs for this year’s September 2018 intake. If you apply early you can increase your chances of a tuition discount of 10-20%.
About Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
XJTLU is jointly founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University, which is consistently ranked among the top 15 Chinese universities and the University of Liverpool from the UK. Upon graduation students will receive a degree from both China and the UK. The university is located in Suzhou not far from Shanghai and offers an international environment with excellent opportunities for internships and work experience. The university offers a big variety of programs. One of the most recently launched programs is the Master’s in Electrical Power and Energy Technology.
– Read about Joseph’s student experience at XJTLU –
Master’s in Electrical Power and Energy Technology
The program contains taught courses covering solar converters, wind power systems, energy storage technology, and smart grids. It places strong emphasis on hands-on experience and practical skills development. Graduates have wide employment prospects in jobs such as electric power system engineers, electric power system consultants, electrical technology consultants, electric power project managers, sustainable cities and building design consultants, managers and team leaders in government.
Tuition fee: 90,000 rmb ( about $14,060 USD) in total for the whole program
Study duration: 18 months
Didn’t find an interesting program?
You can find all of XJTLU’s programs here. In order to start your application, just visit the webpage of the program you are interested in and click the “Apply Now” button. Once you started your application click the “Continue To Contact Info” button and make sure to:
- Fill in all the required information
- Upload all relevant documents. If you are unsure about which documents are really relevant, make sure to read this article here.
- Submit your application
- Top 5 Places to Study Chinese: Your Path to Language Fluency - May 30, 2023
- Our Goal is to Help Empower a New Wave of Students to Understand China - May 10, 2023
- BLCU Online Classes Deadline is coming up on 31st March - March 29, 2023