Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, short XJTLU, offers four new programs for this year’s September 2018 intake. If you apply early you can increase your chances of a tuition discount of 10-20%.
About Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
XJTLU is jointly founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University, which is consistently ranked among the top 15 Chinese universities and the University of Liverpool from the UK. Upon graduation students will receive a degree from both China and the UK. The university is located in Suzhou not far from Shanghai and offers an international environment with excellent opportunities for internships and work experience. The university offers a big variety of programs. One of the most recently launched programs is the Bachelor’s in International Relations.
Bachelor’s in International Relations
This program aims to shape the entrepreneurial and managerial leaders of the future and focuses on Chinas growing socio-economic interactions with the rest of the world. Possible avenues for a career can involve government-related work, business and trade relations as well as international social mobility.
Tuition fee: 88,000 rmb (about $13,745 USD)
Study duration: 3-4 years
Didn’t find an interesting program?
You can find all of XJTLU’s programs here. In order to start your application, just visit the webpage of the program you are interested in and click the “Apply Now” button. Once you started your application click the “Continue To Contact Info” button and make sure to:
- Fill in all the required information
- Upload all relevant documents. If you are unsure what these documents are, or which documents are really relevant, make sure to read this article here.
- Submit your application
- International Student Recruitment Associate at China Admissions - October 26, 2021
- FAQ: Can I Transfer to a Chinese University? - October 25, 2021
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 18, 2021