The Sino- British College offers a variety of bachelor’s programs in the field of engineering. The Bachelor’s in Industrial Electronics and Control Engineering is one of the core programs of the university that aims to shape the next generation of professional engineers.
SBC has been founded by the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, short USST and nine well established universities from the UK. One big advantage of this university is that students do get two bachelor degrees upon graduation. One degree is issued by the Chinese partner university, USST, which ranks among the top 100 Chinese universities. The other degree will be issued by one of the nine founding universities from the UK. Degrees from the UK enjoy a high recognition around the whole world. Students can also spend up to two years of their studies in the UK.
Bachelor’s in Industrial Electronics and Control Engineering
Application fee: No application fee, applying is free of charge!
City: Shanghai, you can also spend part of your studies in one of the nine partner universities in the UK
Tuition Fee: 80,000 rmb ($10,240 USD) per year
Duration: 3 years, if you don’t meet the entry requirements you will still be considered for studying a foundation year. After this foundation year you can start the 3-year program.
This course provides a program of study, which develops core knowledge, and understanding of engineering principles, mathematics, and computation, appropriate to the field of industrial electronics and control engineering. As well as the obvious manufacturing roles, Electronics and Control Engineers are employed to support both sales and marketing, as well as reaching positions of technical, managerial and commercial leadership. Industrial Electronics and Control Engineering is widely recognised by employers as a degree meeting these requirements. This also enables graduates to be employed by consultancies, government bodies and public utilities.
- The degree is a double degree between USST and an excellent British University
- Students can spend up to two years of their studies in a UK university
- Students come from China and from all over the world
We might be able to negotiate a partial scholarship which gives you a tuition discount of up to 20% for you, you can increase your chances if you apply early. In order to apply, just follow these three steps below:
- Click the “Apply Now” button below
- Upload all required documents, read this article here to understand which documents are needed.
- Click the “Submit Application” button in the confirmation section of your online application, we will then review.
- How to adapt to life in China as an international student - January 15, 2023
- China Quarantine Requirements (Archived) - January 9, 2023
- Chinese New Year is Coming – The Year of the Rabbit - January 3, 2023