Are you interested to start your Undergraduate studies in China?
Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College (UIC) invites you to join their online info sessions by each department. Learn more about UIC and why it’s a great place to study!
EVENTS: (all at 16:00 Beijing time)
– Bachelor’s in Accounting and Applied Economics – Saturday, 8th January 2022
– Bachelor’s in Science, Technology, Psychology, AI, Environment – Saturday, 15th January 2022
– Bachelor’s in Public Relations, Advertising, Chinese Culture, and Global Communication – Saturday 12th February 2022
– Bachelor’s in Culture and Creativity, Media, and Cinema – Saturday 12th March 2022
About United International College
As the first full-scale cooperation in higher education between the Chinese mainland and Hong Kong, Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College (UIC) was jointly founded by Beijing Normal University (BNU) and Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). UIC is the first modern college in the Chinese mainland that upholds a liberal arts education, situated in Zhuhai city in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area.
UIC shoulders the historical mission of advancing the internationalization of Chinese higher education and taking the lead in implementing liberal arts education in China. Since its first enrolment in 2005, UIC has grown into an international institution with innovative educational approaches.
UIC is located in the beautiful coastal city of Zhuhai in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. As one of China’s most liveable cities, Zhuhai is adjacent to Macao and Hong Kong, connected by the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge. Zhuhai was one of the first places where modern Chinese met Western culture.
Read More: Introducing BNU-HKBU United International College: Liberal Arts Education in China
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- Fudan MBA: Your Path to Success in a Rapidly Developing China - March 7, 2023
- We’re Hiring (Archived) - February 23, 2023
- Exploring Elite Chinese Universities: A One-Week Summer Trip - February 14, 2023