With the rapidly changing international business landscape, organizations and businesses have to think inclusively and globally if they want to be successful.
Embracing cultural diversity in the workplace undeniably has many benefits, but it also comes with challenges. This includes working across borders, languages, and culture and dealing with differing opinions and working styles.
In this trial class, you will learn the fundamental skills in intercultural leadership and how you can thrive in a fast-paced and unpredictable cross-cultural business environment.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
- Topic: Intercultural leadership: Leading culturally diverse teams or teams in culturally challenging environments
- Date: Saturday, 7th March 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 PM Beijing Time (See in your local time here)
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Location: The trial class will be held on Zoom. You will be given the link after registering on the link below.
- Fee: Free – register below for an invitation.
- Language: English
About The Speaker
Gabor has been lecturing at Jiao Tong University for several years and has proven to be a knowledgeable and, interesting teacher with an in-depth knowledge of his subjects, commanding everyoneʼs respect.
Gabor was Educated at Central European University (CEU), The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna (Diplomatische Akademie Wien) as well at the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Gaborʼs fortes Consulting; Gabor is a highly skilled and committed communication and institutional development professional.
More than 20 years of corporate training and consulting experience and a dynamic, result-orientated style enable him to help Chinese, foreign and mixed teams improve vital aspects of their performance. Vienna). Gabor has lived and worked in China since 2002 and is fluent in Mandarin as well as a number of other languages. Previously, he worked in international development missions in the United Nations and the OSCE.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world.
About the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate.
Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year. Some of the benefits of attending the EBA program include:
- EBA Participants can attend more than 100+ topics courses
- Join the SJTU EBA Alumni platform and attend networking events
- Business and Legal advice from the EBA program experts
- Assistance from SJTU EBA platform for your business
- Scholarship available for 5,800 RMB instead of 32,800 RMB
Trail Class Registration Form
Please fill out the form to complete your registration. You will then receive instruction for the trial class.