With the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are currently going through a period of global economic uncertainty.
SMEs are apparently more at risk in case of crisis due to high dependance on a few main customers and cash flow constraints among other reasons.
In this masterclass, we will look at how to assess the situation. How to prepare different plans based on case scenarios evaluation, and how to use the situation to restructure and innovate for the future.
This is a very important topic for every company and professional.
This masterclass is free and serves as a free taste, sample class, of the Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
Students who take the online class will also be eligible to apply for a 80% scholarship for the Online Certificate program. More information about the Online Certificate Program is here.
- Topic: Risk Management for SMEs in Times of Uncertainty
- Date: Thursday, 5th March 2020
- Time: 18:30: 20:00 Beijing Time (See in your local time here)
- Organiser: Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Location: Zoom. The online masterclass is being held on Zoom. You will given the link after registering on the link below.
- Fee: Free – register below for an invitation.
- Language: English
You can register on the link here.
About The Speaker
Rosanna Terminio is an organization and HR strategy consultant from Italy with over 10 years experience in the Chinese market. As an independent researcher, she has published academic paper on the topic of digitalization of the working environment and contributed to the book: The work we need. People for industry 4.0.
She is a certified trainer and career coach.
Rosanna also contributes with pro-bono consulting to different CSR activities, including the position vice-Chair of HR WG of European Union Chamber of Commerce in China.
About The Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognised and respected internationally and within China.
SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world.
About The Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business
Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education have launched this Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business. Previously it has been taught in online and offline format. It is now being taught fully online. The program is taught in English on weekends.
The Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business covers past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU Online Certificate in Chinese Business which is called the EBA (Elites of Business Administration).
You can find out more information about the class here.
After completing the program you will receive:
– A deeper understanding of doing business in China
– A certificate from Shanghai Jiaotong University
– Networking opportunities with SJTU alumni and fellow students
– Business support – SJTU students and will have access to Professors and lecturers who can provide valuable advice on business propositions, staff problems, legal and taxation problems, Talent recruitment, Brand promotion, Venture investment, Bank Investment Advisement, Business establishing, Law consulting, Docking of industry, University and research, etc.
You can attend more than 100 courses on a wide range of topics. Some of these are below.
– China’s role & future in the global financial Economy
– Complex business negotiations in China
– Leadership & corporate responsibility in China
– Human resource management in China
– Marketing & social media marketing in China
and many more.
Online Masterclass Registration Form
To register please complete the form below. You will then receive the instructions for the class.
- $10 Million USD Funding to Start or Grow A Business in Beijing - April 21, 2022
- 한국 학생들을 위한 중국 대학교 입시 설명회 – 4월 16일 토요일 오후 5시 (베이징 시간 오후 4시) - April 14, 2022
- 중국어 또는 중국 유학에 관심이 있으신가요? - April 14, 2022