As an 18 year high school graduate, this is a program I would have seriously considered:
Alibaba have launched a new Bachelor’s in E-Commerce Program with the aim of training 1 Million + foreigners in cross border e-commerce to develop the cross-border e-commerce ecosystem.
There are limited spaces available for this September 2018 Intake.
The program includes:
– Curriculum designed in parternship with Alibaba
– 1 year internship in an Alibaba group company
– Recommendation for Job offer on graduation to an Alibaba company
With operations in over 200 countries, Alibaba is the world’s largest retailer and one of the largest Internet companies in the world. Its online sales and profits surpassed all US retailers (including Walmart, Amazon and eBay) combined since 2015.
More information here:
- 2024 Intake: 7 Scholarships for ZUST - November 26, 2023
- Every Chengyu You Need to Know in HSK 6 (List of 111 成语） - November 22, 2023
- List of Best Books about China and Learning Chinese - November 21, 2023