Dear future entrepreneurs, business owners, and tech leaders! The Pre-Accelerator Bootcamp at The Startup Yard is still accepting applications for their program until January 9, 2022. If dream of starting a business in China, you can’t miss this opportunity to build the skills, connections, and know-how you need to find success.
The main reasons why international talents do not start their own venture in China:
- No awareness of the market potential and the necessary steps to build a functioning startup.
- Lack of local support due to language and cultural barriers to doing business in China.
- A disconnect between available startup resources and talents.
- Lack of trust and knowledge in local startup organizations.
The StartupYard Solution:
- A 6-weeks pre-accelerator program tailored to the needs of international talents.
- Connect with international founders in China and learn from their experiences & insights.
- Match them with the resources they need at their stage.
- Provide access to trustworthy organizations to support them.
Learn how to build a startup in China
The Startup Yard’s program offers tailored solutions for international founders in the Chinese market. Specifically designed to help launch in the ever-changing Chinese entrepreneurial world, the program’s curriculum is a must for any aspiring entrepreneur.
- 5 Ways Studying Business at AEBS Will Transform Your 2022 - January 14, 2022
- Jiangsu University Spring 2022 Intake Deadline Extension: Jan 23 - January 14, 2022
- Top 3 Media and Arts Programs at UIC - January 14, 2022