I am Rich from China Admissions and a few weeks ago I decided to enroll in the 1 on 1 Online Chinese at BLCU (Beijing Language and Culture University).
On the China Admissions platform, BLCU’s Online Chinese courses are the most popular among students.
I decided to join this program for many reasons. Here’s why:
– I saw some students taking repeatedly booking classes and getting great results.
– I read that 1 class of tutoring equals 4 hours of self-study or group classes.
– I really want awesome Chinese, the sooner I get it, the sooner I can use it!
Here is a sample of BLCU’s 1-on-1 sample class that I took.
So I signed up, and it has been great. Right now, I am taking 1 or 2 class each day.
The teacher is excellent and goes through a lot of effort making a personalised presentation for each class. I also have homework which helps me review content to learn more quickly.
I do think that 1 on 1 classes are more efficient and effective than group classes. It gives you a lot of opportunities to speak. It’s also more effective than general conversations because it is very structured with learning goals. In BLCU’s one-on-one class, there’s a perfect mix of learning new vocabulary and doing different exercises. It’s quite fun and offers plenty of variations. We also review past vocabulary so the new vocabulary seems to stick much more easily.
BLCU is currently offering a special promotion. For every 30 classes you purchase, you get 2 free classes.
If you are interested, you can book a free trial at blcuchinese.com/online and they will evaluate your level.
I am sharing some tips and strategies to learn Chinese fast. If you are interested, register on the link below.
- FAQ: Can I Transfer to a Chinese University? - October 25, 2021
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021
- International Student Recruitment Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021