Zhejiang University is a prestigious, leading research university under the direct administration of China’s Ministry of Education. Reputed as the ‘East Cambridge’ in history, Zhejiang University has always been ranked among the top universities in China in terms of its academic strength shown in teaching, research, and social service. To apply, click HERE
All the MBBS applicants to Zhejiang University are required to submit hard copies to the university.
Documents to Prepare:
You will need to submit the following application documents to the university (placed in the following order):
1. Signed application form with ID photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size) – China Admissions will provide you with the full application form which you can print out and stick your photo
2. A photocopy of passport
3. Senior high school diploma (original copy or notarized copy). Graduating high school students can provide a pre-graduation certificate. You can provide your notarized copy of the master & bachelor’s degree certificate.
4. Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original copy or notarized copy), you can provide a notarized copy of master & bachelor transcripts.
5.Two recommendation letters from high school teachers. Teachers’ signature, contact phone number, and email address must be put in the letter. Professors should state their academic titles on the letter.
6. A personal statement that includes study experience, personal strengths and overall motivation to study (Less than 800 words)
7.Photocopy of award-winning Certificates related to academic courses during your senior high school period. (If any)
1. Results of international standard tests (e.g. SAT/IB/GCE A-LEVEL/ACT/OTHER) are accepted.
2. Application documents in other languages must be translated into Chinese or English and notarized.
3. The above-mentioned documents must be hand in or delivered by express to the Office of Admissions, International College, Zhejiang University. The application package should be labeled “Bachelor Degree Program Application Materials.”
4. Application materials and the application fee will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
5. Zhejiang University may ask the applicants to submit supplementary materials or take a telephone/video interview or written examination if necessary.
Room 418, International College Building, West Zone, Zi-jin-gang Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou，China
Post Code: 310058
Tel: +86 571 87951718 (English-instructed program)
Fax: +86 571 8795175
2020 September intake MBBS deadline is 30th of April, so all MBBS applicants should post their documents to the university as early as possible, considering that the documents should arrive to Zhejiang University before the 30th of April.
- List of 279 Chinese Universities For CSC Scholarship - June 14, 2020
- Don’t Miss the Deadline for September 2020 Intake - April 14, 2020
- How to send hard copies to Zhejiang University – MBBS program - April 13, 2020