”How are you?” is the most common phrase we use in our daily life when greeting someone, whether to a friend, family, or even to someone we just met.
So, instead of greeting our friends in English (or in our native language), try to greet them in Chinese to exercise our Chinese skills! Anyway, it will be a good challenge to try and speak Chinese more often, right?
Here is a ‘cheat sheet’ for you.
”How are You?” in Chinese and How to Answer
How are you?
It’s been a long time, how are you?
Hǎojiǔ bù jiàn, nǐ hǎo ma？
Wǒ hěn hǎo
Wǒ hái hǎo
Wǒ hěn kùn
I’m fine too
Wǒ yě hěn hǎo
I’m feeling bad
Wǒ gǎnjué bù hǎo
Thank you for asking
xièxie nǐ de wèiwèn
The Fast Way to Learn Chinese – DNUI’s Online Chinese Program
The Online Chinese Group Class at DNUI can take you from 0 to HSK 4 fluency in just 26 weeks!
Comparing with other Chinese language training program, this program has distinctive advantages:
- 1) Short Learning Time, students can choose a learning stage based on their language base
- 2) CTCSOL certified teachers, 18 years of Chinese teaching experience to foreign students
- 3) Small-sized class, full attention from teachers
- 4) Live teaching, face to face communication with teachers, after-class video record, and free eLearning materials are available
- 5) Free trial class available, one free cultural class experience per month, Chinese study partner will be recommended, 2 hours of tutoring per week.
Attending the first class, students will be guided to travel Dalian in an online way to experience the shopping street and snacks street, learn the unique culture of China and travel around the DNUI campus on the online platform, which enables students to appreciate the unique charm that Chinese campuses bring to them.
Moreover, DNUI will have an Online Info Session on Wednesday, January 20th at 8 PM Beijing Time, where they’ll share more information about their Online Chinese Group Course.
Don’t miss it to find out how to learn Chinese from HSK 0 to 4 fluency in just 26 weeks!
About Dalian Neusoft University of Information
Dalian Neusoft University of Information (DNUI) is a private university institution with campuses in Dalian, Foshan, and Chengdu, China, specializing in information technology.
DNUI provides predominantly undergraduate education and complementarily higher vocational education. Additionally, DNUI also provides postgraduate education, continuing education, and international student education.
There are more than 14,000 full-time students at school and nearly 800 full-time teaching and administrative staff, with 13 teaching institutions, five disciplines of engineering, science, management, arts and literature, and 28 undergraduate programs.
- How to apply to Chinese Universities with China Admissions - November 19, 2021
- Studying Online Chinese at BLCU - June 23, 2021
- Three Chinese Phrases that Celebrate Women. Happy International Women’s Day! - March 9, 2021