Are you an entrepreneur or a business owner?
How is your brand/business sailing during this challenging time?
Different industries are affected in different ways. While cutting costs and preparing for the worst would be smart – making more sales equally could be the answer.
How can you make more sales in a downturn? What are the growth opportunities right now and how do you prepare your business for growth?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online course with Yoann Delwarde as the guest speaker. Hear what other businesses are doing, and learn some strategies to accelerate your business.
Online Course Details
- Topic: How to make great sales during tough times
- Objective: Making business during the crisis: build your sales objections guide and manage your clients.
The primary reason your customer does not buy is his or her FEAR of making a bad decision.
In this online workshop, you will be guided to work out the best responses to your top 5 toughest objections and questions. We will also practice how to act on unsatisfied clients to gain back their trust and finish projects during a crisis.
- Lecturer: Yoann Delwarde
- Date and time: Saturday, 28 March 2020 at 14:00-15:30 (China Standard Time)
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Guest Speaker
Sales Director, Mentor and DTM
French engineer by training and a human developer by passion. Yoann Delwarde has been in Shanghai for almost 6 years. He climbed the ladder from sales engineer to sales director, multiplying his company sales turnover 6 times and leading a team of 15 people from 5 different nationalities.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- Introducing Beijing Film Academy (BFA) - April 21, 2021
- Why Study MBBS in China at Shantou University Medical College? - April 20, 2021
- Introducing University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) - April 19, 2021